Sunday, July 16, 2006

Giant TCR Aero 2 - 2005 Model.




After much consideration, I have bought the above bike 2nd hand for $1000. I struggled quite a bit deceiding whether I should buy a second hand bike or buy brand new and whether I should get a tri bike or road bike. I deceided to buy this as it has been looked after really well and will definitely meet my needs for some time to come.

I am nearly set up now as I have bought shoes and also a wind trainer.I now need to go and see a bike shop to get fully measure and set-up properly.

Details are:

Silver
Shimano 105
Carbon fork and seat post
Shimano wheels and drive train
Shimano 18 speed drive train
Syntace Aerobars
Upgraded the rear cassette and chain to Ultegra
New brake blocks,
Had a full service 3 months ago
Couple of superficial bruises

Now I just have to go and learn to ride the thing!!!

1 comment:

Martin said...

good purchase!! that reads like my bike as well!